Why choose HS?
We provide a number of ways for our students to develop to their full potential in every area of their growth. Holy Spirit has strong . . .
- Parent involvement & support
- Student/Teacher Ratio Numbers (170 students/14 teachers= 12 students per teacher)
- Teachers who are trained in Differentiated Instruction
- Brain based research programs including Minds in Motion and Sensory Motor
- Full K-8 Special Education Program
- Gifted & Talented Program
- Art Curriculum
- Additional Support (teacher assistants, Title I teacher, EVSC Services including Speech, PT & OT services)
- Catholic Identity where prayer is an important part of our parish and school community.
Holy Spirit has a tradition of helping students look beyond themselves in search of God's plan. This tradition is rooted in assisting in the spiritual, moral and integral formation students while maintaining high standards of academic excellence.
- Prayer is an essential part of the curriculum each day.
- Students are taught about our Catholic faith each day.
- Students attend Mass.
- Students embrace faith-based projects through their classes and Student Council.
Other Tuition Information
We know that tuition can play a role in where parents decide to send their child(ren). You can see our 2018-19 tuition rates by clicking here. Please also see our Tuition Assistance forms below and know that we are willing to work with any family who may have financial concerns.
Through their Sunday Giving our parishioners help to provide around $70,000 a year in scholarships to our students and families. We are so blessed to have such wonderful parishioners who are willing to support the children of our parish family to help them grow in their knowledge and love of God. Click here to view the Tuition Assistance Application.