Special Education & Resource
If you are looking for a fresh start, an education centered on individual needs, and an incredible nurturing atmosphere, you will find it at Holy Spirit School.
- Entire Wing dedicated to Special Education
- 2 Elementary School Special Education Teachers
- 1 Middle School Special Education Teacher
- 1 Elementary School Special Education Teacher Assistant
- 1 Middle School Special Education Teacher Assistant
- All teachers certified by the Indiana Department of Education
- All staff is trained in Differentiated Instruction
- EVSC services include Speech, OT, PT, Title I
We are so grateful to work with Marian Educational Outreach to provide the best education for all of our students. Learn more at http://meoforkids.weebly.com/.
Holy Spirit School has three licensed Special Education teachers that go above and beyond to make sure your child receives exactly what they need to be successful, proud, independent, and encouraged to learn.
Holy Spirit also offers a Sensory/Motor Integration Lab featuring the Minds-in-Motion program. The Special Education teachers have received intensive training to provide sensory/motor integration to enhance learning.
Make an appointment today to visit and see for yourself why the children at Holy Spirit are so successful. Need parent recommendations or advice? Call and we’ll give you references. Classes are limited, so don’t hesitate. 812-477-9082.